FEB 7 @ 12PM PST
5x5 Fest Begins!
Judges assign teams a PROP, a SETTING,
and a LINE OF DIALOGUE
FEB 12 @ 12PM PST
• Teams can be any size, even just one person.
• Comics can be any genre.
• Comics MUST be exactly five pages long. Covers and title pages are allowed, but do not count towards 5 page count.
• Contestants MUST use their assigned prop, setting, and dialogue at least once in their comic. Comics can have multiple settings.
• Teams may organize, plan, and communicate before the 5 Day Period, but all creative work (writing, art, lettering, etc) must be done during the 5 Day Period.
• Characters and stories must be original. No copyrighted material allowed.
• Comics can be submitted in less than 5 days, but any submissions after the deadline will be disqualified.
• Comics must be submitted as PDF (any dimensions).
1st, 2nd, & AUDIENCE winners will have their comic reviewed on COMIC BASTARDS
The top 10 comics will be published in the
2018 5X5 ANTHOLOGY
More prizes TBD
(before Jan 1)
(Jan 1 – Jan 31)
(Feb 1 – Feb 6)